Address：Wankecheng Community, Fuyuan W. Rd., Kaifu Dist., Changsha City, Hunan Province
Tel：0731-8990 9448 (Guozimei Beverage)
1、Responsible for the construction and implementation of company culture, specifically implement plans to carry out the company culture;
2、Responsible for the internal and external propaganda of company culture, effectively promote the company culture;
3、Responsible for the company's official website, manuscript writing and audit of the WeChat public platform, and generally manage the correspondent team;
4、Write drafts for the company's red tapes, work reports, summaries, plans and the leaders’ speeches etc.；
5、Collect the original materials of big events in the company; timely organize and compile company memorabilia;
6、Responsible for planning internal company activities, and provide assistance to the organization and implementation；
7、Regularly make company internal publicity column and internal journal etc.；
8、Responsible for recording corporate-level meetings and sort out meeting summaries;
9、Supervising the implementation of various institutions and processes；
10、Complete other tasks assigned by the superior
1. Passionate about paperwork with good writing capacity; fluent in official document writing; good at text organization and language expression;
2. Have obtained an associate degree or above; having worked on company culture construction for at least 1 year; if not, the candidate should have sufficient experiences on relative text compiling such as contributing or publishing personal works;
3、Proficient in using Microsoft software;
4、Have strong learning ability, strong sense of service and modest attitude; obey job arrangement; keep healthy physical conditions to normally complete work obligations.
1. Responsible for daily maintenance of equipments related to the latter engineering of ELV project and ensure its normal operation;
2. Be able to independently deal with the sudden breakdowns of each system; actively cooperate with the site staff for the solution of engineering processes;
3. Product engineering maintenance data; sort and file these materials.
1.Have obtained at least one associate degree or above, on electrical engineering, automation, electromechanical engineering or any other relative majors;
2. Have worked on electrical engineering, electrical instrument maintenance for at least 5 years; have managerial experience for over 3 years;
3. Familiar with both strong and weak electricity engineering project design; possess a solid foundation on electrical professional knowledge.